As reported by the Japanese blog Macotakara, Chinese manufacturers, Foxconn Technology and Pegatron Technology may have already started manufacturing the next iPhone (iPhone 5). According to the blog, sources say that about 85% of the manufacturing will be done by Foxconn while the remaining 15% will be done by Pegatron.
The blog also mentions that the companies might have avoided packing the devices because the new iOS has some tweaks, eye candy and improvements left to be added.
World is expecting the new iPhone to be a major overhaul over the previous iPhones with several improvements to be made. Some of the improvements that are known to be made are improvements in the Notification Center, and Apples own Instant Messaging application (IM) entitled iMessage. Some folder improvements are also expected in the new iPhone.